Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Gaget & Gear

Blackberry Contact to outlook contact sync error

I have been useing Blackberry phone from last 6 years. Right now, I am using Blackberry Q10 but I am suffering some problem i. e I can't make sync with Blackberry contact to outlook contact. When I connect my Blackberry phone with my Laptop via data cable using blackberry Link software (Verson 10.2.1) than no sync starts & showing faulty sign (!) on Blackberry Link software windows. If anybody can help please reply.

Regular Contributor
My Device: BB 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Blackberry Contact to outlook contact sync error

Blackberry is well-aware of the problem. Seems they don't know how to fix this.

At this point there is no way to sync contacts/calendar entries between BB OS10 devices and MS Outlook

Only way to do it is using cloud-based services, which isn't an option for many

My Carrier: Telcel

I had the same problems with OS 10.2.1. Because a hardware problem, I had to change my device for another Q10 with OS 10.1.0.2309 and all the problems gone, battery is ok, sync with my outlook contacts and calendar works fine. If blackberry developers had no idea how to solve this on 10.2.1, they would take a look over this version:10.1.0
New Contributor
My Carrier: Gaget & Gear

How to export or sync blackberry contact to iCloud.

please, I need help about " how to export or backup my blackberry contact to iCloud" I have iCloud ID & also included my blackberry phone folowing below steps:

1. From the home screen, swipe down from the top bezel and select Settings-Accounts-Add Account-Advanced-CardDAV.
  2. Enter Description (for example: iCloud or the iCloud.com email address).
  3. Enter Username as the either the Apple ID or iCloud.com email address.
  4. Enter Email Address as either the Apple ID or iCloud.com email address .
  5. Enter Password as the Apple ID password.
  6. Enter Server Address as contacts.icloud.com
  7. Select desired Sync Interval from the drop-down menu.
  8. Select Done.

But contact backup to Icloud. So I am looking for help.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Carrier: EE

Blackberry are just not worrying about their customers anymore. Like so many people, after 15 years of BB useage I have just moved to Android. I hate touch screen but linking to Outlook was just as easy as it had been on my previous 10 BBs. Sadly with the Q10 it was just impossible.

I wasted days of my life trying to sort the Q10 out before I returned it. My supplier just laughed and said "I told you so". No one seems to be recommedning BB any more and it's a real shame that they have lost the plot so hopelessly.

Anyway, brave new workd beckons for me and no doubt for thousands (millions?) of other for BB devotees. I was at an event in ondon last night and spoke to 3 major corporations who have or are moving away from BB!

Interesting to note that my numerous earlier posts requesting support from BB have allbeen removed. No time to assist but plenty of time to focus on whinging customers. I call that focus!!

Good luck evyone and farewell.