Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Axis

Blackberry Q10 Browser Trouble (Can't login to websites requiring logins)

I can start by saying that the BB Q10 is my second BB (my first being the Torch), and I've loved how great the new software is. I have completely forgotten about my Torch and can't put my new Q10 down. Yes, I have missed the old menu interface and the BB menu and return button, but I am still adapting to the new menu and functions of the Q10. Needless to say, I love every bit of it.

I have encountered one problem though, which is something that I would need to do almost daily on my BB Q10 browser. It works fine and it gives me a better browsing experience than the Torch (obviously), but I can't seem to be able to login to internet mobile banking sites, or sites that requires logging in. This is troublesome because I need to be able to login my internet mobile banking sites, and I also have to frequently check the website of my organization, which requires a login.

Can somebody tell me whether there's a setting that I must change or that maybe this is an error from the browser? Even with my old Torch I could easily login to these sites.

Thank you Smiley Happy

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Blackberry Q10 Browser Trouble (Can't login to websites requiring logins)

Hey smaradevi,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

This would depend on the mobile website you are attempting to log into, I would suggest reaching out to the websites host and also check BlackBerry World some banks offer applications for mobile banking.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!