Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Highlighted
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: AT&T
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Q10 OS10.2 Update Schedule

Hello.

Can someone please provide a schedule for when we will see the OS10.2 update in North America for AT&T?

Best Regards,

Shawn

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Blackberry Q10 OS10.2 Update Schedule

Good day

Welcome to BB forums

Have you check out the software updates yet on your device?

If so you should just contact them and they can give you better answer.

Hi Rob.

I have checked for the update all day today, but it is not shown as available.  I can get a "rogue" version, but would very much prefer the official response from Blackberry since there is not a specific plan for all carriers.  Based on the features within the 10.2 release (enhancements) - these are beyond useful.   The BB10 OS is pretty cool and my wife likes it better than iOS for her phone (interesting that iOS is also building from BlackBerry within iOS7, along with Android), so I'm trying to keep hope alive along with having the latest software for myself.

It's okay with me if significant updates won't become available within the US, but just let us all know so we can move in a different direction.

Thanks for the reply.

Best Regards,

Shawn

Super Contributor

cshawnsmith8 wrote:Can someone please provide a schedule for when we will see the OS10.2 update in North America for AT&T?

Shawn,   Word is that itwill be "sometime this winter".  Since AT&T is super-cautious before releasing updates, surmise is that it might be ~February.

. . . . .  Pete

Trusted Contributor
My Device: BB Priv, Z10 and PlayBook 64Gb
My Carrier: Proximus (BE)

Some additional information for your question may be found here :

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2013/10/blackberry-10-2/

Now I also know that some operators will roll out quicker than others on the same continent...

Good luck, should be out very soon Smiley Wink

------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to mark as "solved" if your question is replied and to "like" a useful reply to your post ;-)