Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Mobilink

Blackberry link fails to restore my data to Q10

I updated my blackberry link version but still it fails to restore my backup data. All my data is stuck since it gives an error that the respond did not complete. What should I do to get my data restored?
Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Re: Blackberry link fails to restore my data to Q10

Restore your device data

You can restore a backup file that you created from your BlackBerry device running BlackBerry 10 OS or from your BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry Device Software 5.0 or later.

1. On your computer, open BlackBerry Link.
  2. At the bottom of the screen, click your device.
  3. Click the Settings icon.
  4. In the Settings view, in the left pane, click Restore Data.
  5. Click Restore from backup file.
  6. Do one of the following:
    • To restore all of the data in a backup file to your device, click a backup file.
    • To restore specific data in a backup file to your device, click a backup file. Clear the Restore all data checkbox. Select the checkbox beside one or more databases that you want to restore.
    • To restore data from a backup file that is not listed, click Open another backup folder. Navigate to the .bbb file or .ipd file. Click OK.
  7. Click Restore Data.
Tip: To restore your device data, you can also click the Arrow beside your device at the bottom of your screen. Click Restore.

VIA | docs.blackberry
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"