Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Q10

Calendar won't Sync - was working, now isn't

I have a BlackBerry Q10, software 10.1.0.4181 and BlackBerry Link version 111_b036.  I've been using it and syncing both calendar and contacts via USB fine with Outlook 2010 for the past two months approx.  The I plugged in yesterday to sync calendars as I have a bunch of new items in my phone (BlackBerry Link is set to two-way and in case of conflict accept device) but they wouldn't appear in my calendar in spite of stating successful sync.  So, I restarted and whilst I was at it I ran last months windows 7 updates.

When I logged in today to try again, a bunch of old (45 weeks, 50 weeks etc) reminders popped up.  I dismissed and plugged in my phone and although it's still giving me a successful sync, the items are not appearing in my calendar.

New contacts which I have added have been synchronised.

Any help appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Q10

Re: Calendar won't Sync - was working, now isn't

Hi, anyone advise on this?  If not, what do I do?

I can see in my phone calendar, that blue items are items that have been synced, but green items have not been synced.  Blue being BBLink item, Green being Home calendar.  But there are items that were originally green that turned blue when synced.  This isn't happening any more.