Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Cannot sign into evernote account after 10.1 update

I just updated to 10.1.0.4189 and can no longer sync remember with Evernote.  The settings app says my password authentication is "expired" but won't allow me to enter a new password.  In the same breath it says my settings do not need to be changed.   I didn't have this problem before the update.   I already restarted the device.      Thanks if anyone hs a solution.

New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 | BlackBerry Dev Alpha B | BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB | BlackBerry Z10 Limited Edition
My Carrier: Not Provided

Re: Cannot sign into evernote account after 10.1 update

The ultimate solution would be to security wipe the device..

--
Hit Like if you appreciate this Smiley Happy
New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 | BlackBerry Dev Alpha B | BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB | BlackBerry Z10 Limited Edition
My Carrier: Not Provided

will it allow you to remove the associated account? or install evernote app? I think these could help.
--
Hit Like if you appreciate this Smiley Happy
New Contributor

I didn't want to delete everything in Remember since I had some lists that don't sync to Evernote. I ended up restoring settings from backup ( I did one bfore updating) and that fixed the Enernote / Remember issue and created a GMAIL issue! I ended up deleting my gmail accounts and starting over. The update can obviously screw up your account settings so should always do backup first. I had to restart the phone after I deleted the gmail accounts because the account set up app would freeze.
New Contributor

Thanks for help!