Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700

Contacts - receiving calls

Hi - I just got the new Q10 and transferred all of my contacts over and they all appear to be ok.But I now find that when some of my contacts call me their name does not appear on the screen - just the number,even though they are definately in my contacts list - This only seems to happen with some contacts as others appear normally when they call

Can anyone please help ?

Thanks

Developer
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Contacts - receiving calls

Do you have any country codes inputted into these contacts, if so this KB article will still be affecting the issue: www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33685

Also what version of BlackBerry 10 software are you running on the BlackBerry Q10? Go to Settings>About to find this info.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Q10/Names-not-coming-up-for-incoming-calls/td-p/23...
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: Contacts - receiving calls

Thanks for the reply - my software version is 10.1.0.238

Most of my contacts do include international dialling codes - from the link you refer to,it seems that this may be the problem - but this seems a major Glitch for RIM to fix especially for people who travel frequently