Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

Conversation view issue with e-mail

Dear all,

I have an issue I cannot seem to find anywhere on these forums.  Since I got my Q10 and switched to "conversation view" for e-mails it only works some of the time.  Usually the e-mail stream will show stacked icons and the person the message is sent to is the title with the subject under it.  You can click on it to see all the linked messages.  If I reply, it will add a check mark to the icon stack beside the name.  Sometimes, it will change the name to my name but keep the subject.  Sometimes it will keep the original person's name.  Very weird.  If I watch the screen when I reply to someone's e-mail, it will change to my name then back to the senders name (the way it should be) but about 25% of the time when it switches to my name over the subject, it stays like that.  If I switch the conversation view off then back on, it will rearrange all conversations to show properly but future or replying to conversations will behave as above randomly.  I cannot believe no one else is seeing this issue and it doesn't seem like a hardware issue.  It was happening with 10.1 and I just upgraded to 10.2, hoping it would get better but still the same.

Any thoughts?

Regular Contributor
My Device: dev alpha c
My Carrier: rim

Re: Conversation view issue with e-mail

may be have some bug ,i just wipe ,and download new rom ,when i made new rom ,i wipe again ,this rom will be clean .
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Conversation view issue with e-mail

Thank you.  I understand the wipe but what is and where do I download new rom?