Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Contributor
My Device: Passport, Curve 8520

Data Sync between Desktop, Laptop & Q10.

I have opted for Office 365 P1 Plan.

I am getting all my emails from Domain ‘A’ in my Microsoft Outlook 2013 (of Desktop).  My Office Plan P1 has Domain ‘B’ which I have created exclusive for me & for Office 365 purpose only.  As soon as emails from Domain ‘A’ is received or sent in Microsoft Outlook from Domain ‘A’, my Domain ‘B’ is updated with all activities done in Microsoft Outlook - be it Emails, Calendar, Contacts, etc.

All changes are automatically updated / reflected in my Laptop which has Microsoft Outlook 2010 (which is only used when I am out of town) whenever I switch it on to update my email data.

In the same way whenever I am out of office, any activities done in Microsoft Outlook in Laptop is synced with Microsoft Outlook in my Desktop.

My query is that the same can be done with / in Blackberry Q10 Phone?  i.e. if I download email from my Domain 'A' in Blackberry Q10 Phone, will it be automatically uploaded to domain 'B' and so my Contacts, Calendar so that my Cloud data is updated & I can update my Desktop & Laptop when they are connected with cloud?

Appreciate all the help.