Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

Desktop Manager to BlackBerry Link

Help!!

I backed up my Bold 9900 before I did the most recent software update and then my BB died during the update!  I now have the Q10 and want to know how to transfer my data from my last backup in Desktop manager to BlackBerry link. 

My old Blackberry is dead and doesn't turn on, and has also been wiped twice while Rogers tried to reinstall the software, so I can't plug in my old device.

Is there anyway to get my data from Desktop Manager into BlackBerry link?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Desktop Manager to BlackBerry Link

The backup file from Desktop Manager will not work with BlackBerry Link. You will not be able to access that backup. If you can restore that backup file to another legacy BlackBerry you can use Link or the media card to transfer the information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!