Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Airtel

Gmail Contact and Calender Sync

I have configured Gmail on my mobile Q10 and authorised it to sync Contacts and Claender. Contacts and Calender doesnt Sync from Mobile to Gmail. Whenever i update something on Gmail from Dektop, the Mobile gets updated but when i update the mobile, the gmail doesnt get updaed... 

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Gmail Contact and Calender Sync

Hello abajaj366,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Thank you for your question regarding Gmail synchronization on your BlackBerry Q10 smartphone.

Does the synchronization of Gmail Calendar or Contacts not occur at all? If you wait one day for example, does the contact transfer from your device to webmail?

What settings do you have enabled via Settings - Accounts - Gmail Calendar/Contacts for Sync interval?

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

All my contacts are in Q10 Device and i wanted it to sync it with gmail. None of the contacts or calender synced from my device to gmail. 

I tried entering couple to test entries on gmail, they synced with my device, but device entires doesnt sync with gmail.

My mail ID is abajaj@pasofino.in ( the domain is taken from gmail)

Setting: while configuring my email ID i gave permission to sync contacts and Calender

Sync interval is 5 mins.

as its my official ID @pasofino.in from Google, do i need to make some special settings.

New Contributor

further to add: the Server Address is shown as google.com (in conacts) and my email is working fine