Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Digitel

HELPPP :( Automatic time zone and date/clock are different from notifications in hub

[ Edited ]

My notifications in my hub in Q10 started showing a time that was offset by four hours and a half from my local time in my phones clock.

If I leave selected the option for automatic time zone and leave selected auto date and time from my provider it shows the four and half hours ahead time (later, not earlier)  in the settings menu where i set the time BUT  the phones clock shows the right time, The provider time but all notifications are off set by the four hours and a half. If I set it manually and put the right time, then the phone clock shows an off set hour of 4.5 hours but the pin messages show the right hour and email messages dont. Theyre offset.  I really dont know what else to do .Blackberry support wants to charge me 49$ for support and my provider dont know what to do since its the first time this happens to them the say.

Currently, I have auto date/time and selected my time zone automatically. It shows the right date and timein my phones clock  but all messages and calendar appointments are offset by 4.5 hours. 

I am not syncronizing my emails or calendar with outlook or anything similar.

Has anyone experienced this?

Can some one help me please. Thank you for taking your time