Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Q 10 and Torch 9810
My Carrier: ATT

Have lost my sbcglobal (ATT) address book off my Q 10

I have always used my sbcglobal email and contacts/addressbook (older ATT email)  with my Blackberry's -- after month's of having them on this Q 10 I have lost the contacts. The first time it happend I just added them back and all was fine for a few weeks. Now they will not come back. My contacts are still found on the Internet.

I have spent hours on the phone with ATT and Blackberry support. They make me delete stuff and add stuff, nothing works. They all send me to someone else.

Has this happened to anybody else? Anybody have any ideas?

New Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: GSM

Re: Have lost my sbcglobal (ATT) address book off my Q 10

we need back up.

New Contributor
My Device: Q 10 and Torch 9810
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Have lost my sbcglobal (ATT) address book off my Q 10

After I had posted this I had been contacted by ATT tech support and they said they were filing for a Joint resolution of the problem. Meaning they were going to ask Blackberry to work with them to figure out where the problem came from. A couple days later my address book and other missing data returned to my phone. I do not know exactly when or why.

A day after that ATT called for more information and I informed them I had it back, a few hours after that Blackberry called for more information and told them the same thing. No one knew why it was missing from my phone and would not restore for over two weeks.

I only assume there was an updated software glitch that occurred and got corrected.