Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

Hub won't display all accounts

Something very strange happening on my Q10.  When I go into Settings / Hub Management my Q10 will not let me enable all of my accounts.  I slide items to On and scroll down the screen and by the time I have chosen everything and go back up to the top of the list the device is sliding random accounts to Off on its own.  Is there a limit to how many can be enabled?  I only noticed this problem because my BBM and Txt messages weren't showing up.  The device had turned them off.  I need all accounts back on.

msr
Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Hub won't display all accounts

Heyta1835,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

I would suggest restarting the BlackBerry Hub, while in Hub swipe diagonnaly from the top right corner a few times.  Once it re-populates then check to see if the email accounts appear.

Also how many email accounts are setup on the BlackBerry Q10?

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: q10
My Carrier: t-mobile

I also have problem with HUB. When i change not showing PIN messages option, and not showing voice maul notifications (managing HUB) it doesn't work - i still see this in my Hub. How can I restart Hub softaware (restarting the phone doesn't wor even with batery removal). Next ting is that my POP email accound doesnt't conain any folders - i can see inbox, outbox etc. I have the latest upgrade of firmware - 10.1.0.4181. Q10; SQN100-3, serial noumber 0720-4571-7865.

Please help 

Contributor
My Carrier: Rogers

Re-starting the hub and even re-starting the Q10 does not fix the issue.  I have 8 email accounts set up on my Q10 - one is Exchange, the rest are IMAP.  I also have Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.   No matter what I try, I cannot get the hub to display what I want and in fact it seems to radomly choose items to display.  I'd be willing to restrict the hub to only display my Exchange account and a couple of others along with BBM, Voicemail, TXT and phone calls but it won't let me.

msr
Contributor
My Carrier: Optus

[ Edited ]

I had (have) the same issue and found on Crackberry that it's a bug in the OS and also a work around:

Don't swipe the screen to scroll the page in the Hub Management!

Scroll down (screen by screen) with the space bar; go to the top with 'T'; select the accounts you want to include by tapping on the switch (also try not to swipe here) and leave the settings screen with the '<' in the bottom bar.

But NEVER scroll with the fingers (when selecting which account to include in the Hub).

Sounds absolutely stupid but soved my problem. Let me know, if it works for you as well.

Cheers

New Contributor
My Device: q10
My Carrier: t-mobile

doesn;t work, but thanks for traying ...

Contributor
My Carrier: Optus

Hmmm ... sorry to here: Have a look here (though it explains what I said)
http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-10-os-f269/how-select-your-accounts-broken-hub-manager-80665...