Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Incoming calls comes with saved contact name

Hi Everyone, this is my first post here at Blackberry, but my problem is so strange.
I have the BB Q10 and just recently i started facing the problem. when an incoming call come in that is NOT saved in my contacts, it will show up as someones name that is in my phone. When I then click on the number to call it back, it will then show up as the same name as an outgoing call but NOt saved number. 

Example: 98840 12233 is the number, shows as "Rahul" but an Rahul's number is different. 

When I go to these peoples contact cards in my phone, that random number is obviously no where to be found, but wont change in my call logs. It is causing me to call people back, that never actually called me in the first place.

I have also already restarted my device, and battery pulled a couple times without luck. My provider said they best they can do is tell me to security wipe it and start from scratch which I dont want to do.

Im so frustrated! Please help!

Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Incoming calls comes with saved contact name

take backup of your data using blackberry desktop software and then security wipe it....hit like if u find it useful...

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Incoming calls comes with saved contact name

I tired doing that but I still face the same problem