Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Wind

Re: Incoming calls display number only - not name

I've got the same issue; it's unacceptable on a device of this value. I don't know who's calling me ! Steve

My Carrier: Dialog

Same problem. Absolutely frustrating and disappointing. Please let me know if the new software patch has been released. I purchased the device off Amazon as a factory unlocked version. Using it in Sri Lanka ( south Asia)
My Device: z10
My Carrier: orange

new version came out some days ago and this is not solved!!!!

is totally unacceptable!

My Device: BlackBerry Z3
My Carrier: Idea

Hello Everyone
I left using BlackBerry devices long time back but after few years i bought BlackBerry Z3 to give it another shot because new OS 10 do not require BlackBerry Internet plan separately.
I always use Gmail for my contacts sync and i never faced this kind of issue in any Android or Windows Phone OS.
Sometime incoming calls do show name and sometimes not and that's frustrating.
I think i should move back to other platform.
I really love to use Z3 but this bug is very big concern for me.
My Carrier: Bell

Can some walk me through this. Incoming calls show the number and not the name. Please help
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: N/A

I'm having the same issue on the Classic.