Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerryQ10
My Carrier: T-mobile

Language

Can I type in Japanese?
Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: SFR France

Re: Language

HI,

I dont know if Japanese is in the settings, but go to settings, languages, click on atlas at bottom, to see if Japanese is present. I dont know all the correct words in English, because my phone is in French.
New Contributor

Hi thank you for responding! Yes, I had tried it the way you mentioned, but there is no Japanese among other languages---that's not fair!! I do not know what to do at this moment.. wishing to be able to type in Japanese..
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

[ Edited ]

Hey Yukari,

This article provides a list of the languages currently supported on BlackBerry 10 devices. "Supported languages on BlackBerry 10" http://blackberry.com/btsc/KB33755 You may want to keep an eye on this list for any updates to it.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you for your help! I will definitely keep an eye on it...another question: how do I delete Website or things from home screen or bookmark that I had add? please help me...also, do you think Q10 is not worth phone to use? I recently purchase it and it was not cheap shopping for me--just reading reviews
/comments of Q10 make me a little concerned...