Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: O2

Multiple Problems: Lost messages, Booting, Wifi

Hi there Guys!

First of all - I bought a Blackberry device to get rid of many problems (stuff that never worked) - and was hoping a businessproof phone of this company could help.

In only 5 month my former respect for this brand turned into anger.

First thing that happened:

I wanted to delete an email, phone froze, restarted. All of my communications were deleted. Mails. Texts. Everything. I tried to contact the twitterhelp and did not even get a response. Looking for a servicecenter? Nope, use twitter or this board.

Since the upgrade to the latest OS - Version (  the phone starts only at each 3. or 4th try. And if it starts it takes up to 7 minutes. That is way more than unacceptable, this is a joke.

Third (and the reason it needs to restart that often):

As soon as the connectivity to my wifi drops the phone does not (under any circumcances) reconnect. Disabling wifi does not work. Disabling all networks does not work. Deleting the concerning wifi from the list and reentering all information: Does not work. I need to restart it. Which leads to >> second.

It is simply outragous for a company like Blackberry. I am stranded with no support and a 500 € device that seems like a late night release of a software, that should have never made it to daylight.

If someone can help me here,

I would be very happy.

Otherwise this phone is going back to the shop and it was my last BB device.

Greetings from Germany,

My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Cosmote

Re: Multiple Problems: Lost messages, Booting, Wifi

Hi matthias if it is a new phone you might have this restart thing going until it synchronizes... as far as the software goes it's is obvious that it has not been installed correctly I would suggest backing up every thing and going for a os reload this way it should get working Smiley Happy