Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

My Hub not refreshing AND ghost folder in my pictures - Q10

I purchased the Q10 about two weeks ago. With no support from the location I bought it (I was strongly recommended not to purchase it, and told that they do not know how to work it etc) I have spent the past two weeks figuring out the phone on my own. I love the phone, but I have two issues.

1. For the past few days, I have had to restart my phone twice a day on average, as my messages are not coming through, specifically bbm/sms messages. After a few hours with a quiet phone, if I restart it, I will have messages that were sent over the past few hours waiting. Why is my hub not refreshing and providing my messages in a timely manner?

2. When I first synced my phone to my laptop, it created what appears to be a ghost folder in my pictures. It shows thumbnails of pics, and says there are 855 pics in it, but it is empty once I click on it. I have tried deleting it from the phone multiple times, with no success, and it is nowhere to be found when connected to my laptop or through the file manager. Can anyone advise how to get rid of this annoying folder

My Device: Q!)
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: My Hub not refreshing AND ghost folder in my pictures - Q10

I have the same problem with the HUB. Has anyone resolved this for you?

Thanks