Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: q10

No e mails

Hello:

Am still not getting my work e mails. I have rogers, g mail accounts n both are working ok.  Called rogers and their tech support can't help. Told me to call blackberry support, but was told they can't help unless I'm willing to pay for service or have rogers contact them. Called Rogers back and they said they can't because they will be charged for the service by blackberry. Am not happy with the services I'm getting from both rogers & blackberry. 

Before u start using your phone, please make sure ur e mails are working properly because ater 30 mins talk time, you can't return your phone. 

I'm one of those loyal BB users who have stuck with BB despite of losing most of my BB friends to IPHONE. I think blackberry owes us loyal users the technical support to ensure the new BB works without requiring us to pay for the service.

Developer
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900
My Carrier: ATT

Re: No e mails

What don't work?
New Contributor

e mail from work is not connecting to my BB. Reset so many times, keep getting response saying some problem with the settings.

Developer
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900
My Carrier: ATT

do the other email work or do you just only have work email on the blackberry?
Highlighted
New Contributor

Other e mails work except my work e mail. Our work e mail uses DeskNow web mail. For some reason the server and the new BB seems to be having problem. It will allow me to set up temporarily then disconnect with message saying server problem.

Out IT doesn't know why.