Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Q10 SQN100-1
My Carrier: Telus
Accepted Solution

No sound through ear buds Using Blackberry Radio

I have a new Q10 with today's newest software. The problem is regular FM works just fine and I downloaded Blackberry Radio app. Regular FM still works fine but the new radio app does not play.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: No sound through ear buds Using Blackberry Radio

Try rebooting the device by removing the battery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

Hi there. Yes I tried that but no differance,

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Can you be a little more specific? Does the app work? Are you able to dial a station? Please let us know exactly what you're experiencing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

The app seemed to load just fine. When I call it up there is a selection of genres and when one is chosen it shows the various stations. Picked a station and a new screen shows with a small line the station tuned into. At the bottom are three boxes play, favorite and stop. Pressing any of the boxes produces no result.

Guru II

Did you try dialing a specific radio station in your area? Also, you have to have the headphones plugged in.

New Contributor

Yes the local FM stations are loud and clear. I have also taken my buds from my ipod and the give the same result. Local radio fine, no blackberry radio.

Guru II

The local FM radio is what was added in this release.

New Contributor

Then what does the app I paid for do?

Guru II

No idea. I've never used it. Usually those are Internet radio apps and are just streaming music apps.