Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Please Help: Mails not deleting from Servers

I am using the Blackberry Q10 & am facing a big problem. The mails I delete from the phone get deleted from the Gmail Inbox but not the All Mail. 

Because of this, if I'm out of office for a few days & get back, My Outlook downloads all the mails again. Please please find me a solution I am going mad. I recieve 100 mails a day & delete them on the go. Unlike the old Blackberry this doesnt have an option of Delete from Handheld/Server only. 

Someone be my saviour!

PLEASE

Satish

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Please Help: Mails not deleting from Servers

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Here is a KB that discusses that error:

• KB33533 Deleting email from Gmail account in BlackBerry Hub does not actually delete the email

I know that it does not contain a solution, but at least it contains a recognition, by BlackBerry, of the problem

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................