Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: o2 DE

Q 10 became extremely slow in responding after update to 10.2.1.537 - battery draining very fast since, too

Hi,

my Q10 now got very slow after the  update to 10.2.1.537 

It takes ages for switching from e.g. text to E-Mail Inboxes, from Hub to oriority Hub view or just to opening an email or an app.  Also, it s draining the batterry very fast. Down to 20% after only 3 hrs , and than it is switching off. Even in Aircraft mode the battery is down after 5 hrs without me even touching the device.

Any clue what went wrong? 

Highlighted
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: MTN

Re: Q 10 became extremely slow in responding after update to 10.2.1.537 - battery draining very fast since, too

I am also experiencing all kinds of problems since the 10.2.1.537 upgrade. I now have to reboot my Q10 constantly as it will just freeze intermittently! After making a call I sometimes have to wait 5 minutes+ untill I can make another call. My battery also drains very fast - I have to charge it everyday.

My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Q 10 became extremely slow in responding after update to 10.2.1.537 - battery draining very fast since, too

Any resoution to this? We have a Q10 that takes literlly 20 seconds switch to our work email. We did everything to it including a device reset. Any suggestions are appreciated!

I called support and the guy tells me it is expected to take 20 seconds to open email!!! After unsuccessfully trying to convince him that it is an issue, i am experiencing the wrath of our executive. He is planning on switching to a samsung. But, left the BB with me as a challenge for me?!I doubt anyone can fix it except BB.

So long, blackberry.

For those curious, we tried everything under the sun and convinced the user to use a windows phone. He is happy now with email, albeit misses the blackberry to this day.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: blackberry Q10
My Carrier: cell c

Remove battery for 20 mins than insert