Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

My Device: Q10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Q10 Contact Problems

Since a few weeks I am using the Q10 and I must say that I'm terribly dissapointed. Which I never had with my Bold 9780.

The biggest issue for me are with contacts. First of all, when my contacts call me, I do not see their name. Only the number. Later on when I check my phonecalls, their names do show up but not with an incoming call from them.

Also, on my Bold 9780, I had a special tune installed for my BF. The tune is copied to the Q10 but it won't work when he calls me. Also, I do not see his name come up either.

Then, as a last, it won't remember any tune settings that I gave in. Like with whatsapp, it still beeps even though I turned off the beeps and only want LED.

Please help me before I'm going to throw it out of the window!

Never ever had any issues with my bold 9780 and now in 4 weeks, are so fed up with the Q10! I'm thinking of selling it and going back to the bold 9780!

My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Q10 Contact Problems

Hey MrsUnholy,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

This may be related to the following article: 

Caller ID does not show associated contact when country code is included in phone number

We would request that you contact your wireless service provider to have this issue escalated to BlackBerry Technical support for further investigation.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!