Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

Q10 - Contacts not working properly

I just received a Q10 five days ago.  It is a corporate activation on BES10.  All my Outlook Exchange info has sync'd with the phone (e-mail, contacts, calendar) and, for the most part, the phone works well.

However, when I am in the phone application the Contacts list is empty.  If I want call a contact, I have to go to the Contacts application and make the call from there.  Also, Caller ID comes up with the number only, not the person's name in the Contacts list.  It pretty clear that the Phone App and the Contacts App are not talking to each other.

WhatsApp is also not working properly.  Contacts list is blank and I can't start a new chat, even from the Contacts App.

This problem is not unique to me as I have read about quite a few cases of the same on other threads and boards.

Is BlackBerry aware of and working on this problem?

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Q10 - Contacts not working properly

I have a similar problem. In phone mode my contacts are nothing like my contact list. I am very frustrated with my Q10. It is anything but user friendly.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Q10 - Contacts not working properly

Now I just discovered my Q10 does not support Telenav. I have used Telenav on my last two Bberrys all over Europe + America and am now feeling betrayed. Anyone have a suggestion?