Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Regular Contributor
My Device: Q10

Q10 - Disturbance on earpiece when calling and speaking

Since past two days, I am encountering jarring sounds with the earpiece when either calling [hearing the ring tone when calling] and even when speaking.

Here I would like to mention that a day before this problem started, I had updated the Q10 to 10.2.0.429 and one night later the phone fell from the centre table [ about 1.5 feet high] in my living room.

I rebooted the phone using the volume control keys, reset the phone using the power button - all a couple of times; but no avail.

Look forward to receiving suggestions on rectifying this problem.

Thanks to all in advance.

Developer
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Cosmote

Re: Q10 - Disturbance on earpiece when calling and speaking

You can download the BlackBerry virtual expert and check whether your phone works ok. You can find it in blackberry app world hope you solve the problem! Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor

I did that test and the were no problems with the audio tests.

However the LED test failed as the colours did not change as indicated. I repeated his test twice. What could be the problem?

Thanks

vmisirlis wrote:
You can download the BlackBerry virtual expert and check whether your phone works ok. You can find it in blackberry app world hope you solve the problem! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

IT'S PATHETIC AND DISGUSTING TO THE CORE THAT NO ONE FROM BLACKBERRY HAS THE COURTESY TO RESPOND TO A PROBLEM FACED BY A CUSTOMER; LEAVE ALONE A LOYAL CUSTOMER WHO HAS USED FIVE DIFFERENT BLACKBERRY SMARTPHONES, INCLUDING THE Q10.

I HOPE SOMEONE FROM BLACKBERRY RESPONDS TO MY PROBLEM, ELSE I WILL HAVE TO DUMP THIS 2 MONTH Q10 IN THE GARBAGE BIN!!!!

WAKE UP YOU SLUMBERING BLOKES AT BLACKBERRY!!!

Smiley Mad