Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: +62

Q10 Problem

[ Edited ]

have some issue on my Q10 :

1. have anyone try to use call blocking ? mine always show up "Call blocking is not set up yet". So cannot use call blocking feature.

2. in blackberry 7 there is a feature on the bbm if you save history chat, and want to delete, there is an option you can chose want to delete all history or just one contact history, And i dont see this feature on Q10, is there a way to erase one contact history instead all history ?

3. How to hide picture/movie on Q10 ?

4. How to clear update status on Q10 ?

5. How to create Notifications Mode in Q10 ? example : meeting, so only 1 beep, or Loud when in outside...anyone know how to do ?

tks

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Q10 Problem

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

b34r wrote:

1. have anyone try to use call blocking ? mine always show up "Call blocking is not set up yet". So cannot use call blocking feature.

Refer:

• Article ID: KB34313 Call Blocking for BlackBerry smartphones

Note carefully the 2nd paragraph:

• "Support for call blocking is provided by the wireless service provider for the SIM card which is in use in the smartphone."

Hence, from what you report, I would deduce that you have not subscribed to the Call Blocking service from your provider.

b34r wrote:

2. in blackberry 7 there is a feature on the bbm if you save history chat, and want to delete, there is an option you can chose want to delete all history or just one contact history, And i dont see this feature on Q10, is there a way to erase one contact history instead all history ?

Nope. There are many features that existed prior to BB10 that we all are hoping will be added to BB10 in the future. But, for now, it is what it is.

b34r wrote:

3. How to hide picture/movie on Q10 ?

Under BB10, the "hidden" property of files on the device is not available.

b34r wrote:

4. How to clear update status on Q10 ?

Hmmm...I'm not sure about that one. Is this Twitter? BBM? FaceBook? Something else? 

b34r wrote:

5. How to create Notifications Mode in Q10 ? example : meeting, so only 1 beep, or Loud when in outside...anyone know how to do ?

Everything that is available is in the Notifications app (available by the main swipe-down menu, on the home screen). At present, I do not think that the granularity you are looking for is available.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Highlighted
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Idea

Re: Q10 Problem

Then what NEW features are released by BB?

The features they provide will be given by any ordinary phone. For this need not to go for BB spending a huge. Every one will expect "10" is an advanced one. But it has thrown us to initial stages.

A very worst phone from a Leader Company... Very Unsatisfied