Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Q10 Problems with icloud!

I you have iCloud activated. You can't sync with Link as the contacts are not in you computer but in iCloud. You must sync wireless. 

Regular Contributor
My Device: Bold 990 and Q10
My Carrier: Proximus (Belgium)

Ah....got it thanks...always same old problem...

Resolved it by copying all contacts to Mac AdressBook, then uncheck iCloud account in Preferences and then it works..

Thanks for the info !! :-)

PS: Do you know if there is a way of checking the total number of contacts now in BB Q10 ? (it was possible in Bold through Options...)

New Contributor

Don't know. Let me know. If you google sync iCloud with q10. You should find ways so do it wirelessly. I know I did.
New Contributor

Set up iCloud contacts using CardDav:

While viewing the BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 Home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen
Tap Settings followed by Accounts
Tap Add Account followed by Advanced and select CardDav
Enter the following information:
Description – i.e. iCloud Contacts
Username – your iCloud username
Email Address – your iCloud email address
Password – your iCloud\Apple ID password
Server Address – contacts.icloud.com
Sync Interval – select your desired setting
When finished, tap Done
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: Bold 990 and Q10
My Carrier: Proximus (Belgium)

Thanks, will try that.

Guess then you have to uncheck the iCloud account otherwise all the contacts are doubled in the adress book...

Do you know if possible to erase all the contacts from the Q10 (start from clean since I cant figure out if it worked properly and how many contacts were synched)

Since you seem to know it very well....I have 1 other Bug maybe you can help me with...:

I use several email server and on the iCloud/Mac address I can seel all my file on the Q10 but the sent message from Q10 don't appear anymore in my "sent file"  on my Mac

I have been in Account setup (in Q10) and files preferences and it's impossible to select "sent file" synch which remain dark grey...Weird and annoying...

BR