Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Bell

Q10 WILl NOT TURN ON. LED FLASHES 1-4 Help

hi there ive had my q10 for a couple of months now, all was well until suddenly it wont boot up. led just flashes once, then four times rapidly, then repeats over and over. i have tried hard resetting, sim cards, even trying to reload via link desktop software. link can see phone bus says unable to commu icate with it.

phone is on canadas bell network.

any ideas??

thanks

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Q10 WILl NOT TURN ON. LED FLASHES 1-4 Help

Did you recently update the OS if so to which version?

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.

Yes, my phone notified me of an issue update and I installed it. I honestly couldn't tell you the version and there is no way for me to find out now.

BUMP !!

what billion dollar company and not one tech can help me out?? Common brand new q10 won't fire up. LED flashed #14. Not a battery, sim, or sdcard  problem. Please keep my faith help me fix my new $500 phone!

My Device: Q10 - SQN100-1
My Carrier: Bell Canada

I ran into a similar problem starting my Q10 yesterday when it was plugged in.  It's running OS version 10.2.0.424 which I just upgraded to last week.  The Blackberry logo with the surrounding bar came up, and it looked like the boot completed the circuit of the bar, but then it froze.  Couldn't power it down while it was plugged in.  Tried unplugging it, and was then able to power down and restart.  I suspect there's glitch in the updated OS.