Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

Q10 and Facebook App

I have changed my password on Facebook and the system does not let me input my new password. I totally deleted and reinstalled Facebook app but now it does not show as one of my accounts. When I launch Facebook it says:"Please re-login to renew your session" when I press OK it takes me to an accounts page with no accounts in it. At the bottom of the page it says "Loading Accounts... " with a loop just sitting there. Any support will be appreciated.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Q10 and Facebook App

What is your OS version? In any field where you can type text (bbm, email, etc.) type "myver" without the quotes and hit the space bar. That will show your device model and OS version.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

Q10SQN100-3-/10.2.0.1803

Is this the one?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

The accounts page not loading has been caused by 3rd party android-ported apps, but mostly in 10.2.1.1055 (not an official OS.) What 3rd party apps have you installed?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

Do you mean apps like games? I have some games like angry bird or minicoin rush and some more.

Guru II

Yes, any apps you have installed through BBWorld or sideloading (manually with a USB cable.)

New Contributor

apps areTimmyMe, Pixelated, Bubble Breaker Free, NYTimes, Native LevelAngry Bird, Bubble Wrap, GasBuddy, Minion Rush. Do I need to delete these?

Guru II

Delete any apps that run in the Android Runtime Player. You can tell this if there is always a black bar with a left arrow at the bottom of the app when you open it. Apps that are Built for BlackBerry apps won't cause it. Delete these Android ported apps one by one until the accounts page opens.

New Contributor

I did not see any balck bar with left arrow but deleted all the extra apps, restarted my system and still have the same problem. Any ideas what is going on? Thanks,

Guru II

You deleted ALL the added apps? Look in BBWorld and make sure you have nothing installed. This has been a huge problem with the newer OS but hasn't been a problem with the official OS in the past.

If you have nothing installed and it's still having a problem then I suggest using Link to make a full backup and then do a security wipe on the device.