05-26-2013 10:18 AM
15. I switched the system language from the English to French and then back English and now some of my "Add a new email account" screens are still showing up in French.
05-27-2013 04:40 AM
05-27-2013 07:22 AM
05-27-2013 07:23 AM
05-27-2013 07:38 PM - edited 05-27-2013 08:27 PM
20. If you send a message in BBM via touchscreen instead of the enter-button, the cursor does not focus the input field.
21. You can not delete everything in a input field via Shift+Delete like in BBOS.
22. There is a limit of apps in app-folders, why dont you allow to have multiple "pages" inside an app-folder, which would let us have more than 12 apps in a folder or organise them in different pages.
23. Everytime i give or end a call, there is a crazy noise sound coming out of my q10s "ear-speaker". I recorded it with a Shure SM57 and uploaded to sendspace: Blackberry Q10 Phone-Noise
24. I love the Hub, but after a while it gets buggy until i reboot again. For example:
25. I use my google calendar and the configuration is allright, i see all of my calendars, but when i create a new appointment it does not appear in my google calendar in my browser, even after a day. If i invite people it does not send an invitation-mail.
26. Remote-Access does not work. I checked the ckeckbox for my Q10 in Blackberry Link and set an folder. On my Blackberry i see my Macbook, besides q10 and dropbox. I can choose my Macbook but it does not show any files. But the connection itself seems to work, as it shows my macbook as offline, if i shut it down.
05-30-2013 09:55 PM
27. When the phone is unlocked, tapping on the "BB Hub" icon from the bottom of the screen does not work. Holding down on the first app screen icon, and the swiping over to the BB Hub icon works. Once this is done, then tapping on the BB Hub icon works as expected.
05-31-2013 01:47 PM
Has anyone come across these settings and know how to resolve them
1. editing signature so that it includes font color, make it bokd, include html graphic etc..,
2. how to disable the calendar/email notifications so that they do not show up on the home screen
3. I am unable to increase the size/font/magnification of emails on my bbry when I open to read them. I can adjust the size/font/magnification on the screen otherwise.
Any help appreciated