06-03-2013 08:11 AM
hello all, my first post on this forum. i have used q10 since last thursday and here are couple of points:
1. got my contacts from 9900 saved locally, then for some reason i have skype, facebook, linkedin contacts showing in my conctacts even though i have all of them off. not sure hopw to solve this?
2. updating my contacts. now that i have switched devices i have last contacts but what happens when i need to update or change some, how can i sync this with my outlook. for calendar i sync outlook with gmail and gmail sync witth which words great?
3. very annoying that when someone calls you it doesnt show the company name any more just the phone number and name of the person, previously BB always had company name as well, please add this, very handy.
4. default weather app doesnt have local weather which works by locating actual location, very handy when you travel (not always know the name of the place)..
5. email doesnt have the delete on handheld or both, which i suppose is history as bb have changed the whole concept of bb now..
6. even small things like sym l gave &, not it is sym j, what is the point of changing there things?
7. once a reminder pops up with signal i only hear the sound and once i push the upper button it doest show that there is a reminder active i have to unlock the phone fully and hten i see it. in previous versions you could see a small icon for those reminders.
8.calendar Agenda view cannot be stored as default and there are a lot of fasted space which makes it harder to go through your day appointments. in agenda view pressing T already in that day doesnt take you to the time of the day you are in now, however, when in other day it takes you there.
9. and of course decent outlook sync is a MUST.
resume i dont feel on control of the phone, it does things by it self (like apples iphone). i like the hardware a lot but the sortware i hope by getting used to it i will be happy with it, now it is like switching OS, have to get used to lot of things. bb please remember htat you are business people device, cannot see older peeps using this new 10 version as it is much more difficult that the previous 7, which was great and you aleways knew what is happening and was very reliable now i cannot say that, sadly.
06-03-2013 04:14 PM
06-03-2013 04:18 PM
06-03-2013 04:43 PM