Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Developer
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Q10 bugs that require attention

15. I switched the system language from the English to French and then back English and now some of my "Add a new email account" screens are still showing up in French.

New Developer

16. Unable to delete B'day reminders from Calendar. They keep popping back up.

Contributor
My Carrier: vodafone

17. Although I mentioned this previously, the sms box does not expand with text and thus very difficult to type a long sms. To compound this, moving the cursor with the ring is very risky as it overlaps the send icon on the bottom and thus improper sms get sent...very frustrating and not at all in line with previous BlackBerry or even the Whatsapp app on BB10
New Developer

18. Changing font size to "5" doesn't entirely work. Most of the new and old emails still show up in font size "8" and hitting reply changes part of that email to font size "5"
New Developer

19. When an HTML email is received with external images, clicking on "Load External Images" closes the email instead of loading external images. That link has to be tried multiple times for it to work.
New Contributor
My Carrier: 1und1 Telecom GmbH

[ Edited ]

20. If you send a message in BBM via touchscreen instead of the enter-button, the cursor does not focus the input field.

21. You can not delete everything in a input field via Shift+Delete like in BBOS.

22. There is a limit of apps in app-folders, why dont you allow to have multiple "pages" inside an app-folder, which would let us have more than 12 apps in a folder or organise them in different pages.

23. Everytime i give or end a call, there is a crazy noise sound coming out of my q10s "ear-speaker". I recorded it with a Shure SM57 and uploaded to sendspace: Blackberry Q10 Phone-Noise

24. I love the Hub, but after a while it gets buggy until i reboot again. For example:

• Stops receiving SMS
  • Begins to show a facebook-message as unread, but read or set to unread does not work.
  • When i receive a message in "Whats App" it shows me the number of new messages, but i cant see the messages there – i have to open Whats App to see it.

25. I use my google calendar and the configuration is allright, i see all of my calendars, but when i create a new appointment it does not appear in my google calendar in my browser, even after a day. If i invite people it does not send an invitation-mail.

26. Remote-Access does not work. I checked the ckeckbox for my Q10 in Blackberry Link and set an folder. On my Blackberry i see my Macbook, besides q10 and dropbox. I can choose my Macbook but it does not show any files. But the connection itself seems to work, as it shows my macbook as offline, if i shut it down.

New Developer

27. When the phone is unlocked, tapping on the "BB Hub" icon from the bottom of the screen does not work. Holding down on the first app screen icon, and the swiping over to the BB Hub icon works. Once this is done, then tapping on the BB Hub icon works as expected.

Contributor
My Carrier: vodafone

28. When email notification settings are changed, the email retrieval stops working eg push email no longer works until the system is retarted.
Contributor
My Carrier: Vodafone

Auto on/off feature back please and the ability to switch the phone off overnight and "wake up" to sound the alarm.

Regards

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hi,

Has anyone come across these settings and know how to resolve them

1. editing signature so that it includes font color, make it bokd, include html graphic etc..,

2. how to disable the calendar/email notifications so that they do not show up on the home screen

3. I am unable to increase the size/font/magnification of emails on my bbry when I open to read them. I can adjust the size/font/magnification on the screen otherwise. 

Any help appreciated