Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Q10 linking with VM-605 speakerphone

Hi,

I see that someone asked if this linking was possible and the reply was yes but not how to. I have tried putting the VM into pairing mode with the Q10 bluetooth sw on but it fails to recognise the speakerphone and the comands for bluetooth on the phone like search just dont appear. Refresh doesnt help either

Can anyone tell me how this is done please?

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Q10 linking with VM-605 speakerphone

Sorry to hear that.  Here is the link to the pairing instructions:

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/8343/Pair_with_your_BlackBerry_device_61...

Thanks for response but the Q10 does not have a "Manage Connections" option from the home screen and there is no similar option in the bluetooth section. I have the instructions for the VM-605 which are the same as those given in your reply link. The Q10 just fails to find the VM device when pairing is selected on the VM

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

[ Edited ]

Thanks for that info.  To troubleshoot is there another device that you can try to pair the VM605 with?

the only other thing I can think of is to provide the pairing instructions for the q10 in case something was missed.

Pair and connect with a Bluetooth enabled device

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/55621/mes1334609214944.jsp

I'm checking the forums too for similar issues:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/my-VM-605-speakerphone-car-will-not-appear-whe...

The speakerphone was previously in use with my old blackberry phone which was a curve. That worked fine and connected seamlessly. I had a look at the instructions in the link you posted but I had already read that stuff on the Q10.

So, bit of a problem still. Hope you can realise a solution.

Thanks for trying

My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Telus

I am having the exact same problem. My q10 will not recognize the VM 605 and I followed the instructions to the letter. Does anyone have an answer yet?