Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Q10 severe text message lag

I have the same issue and what I'm confused about is why there hasn't been any response on any of these forums.....at least let us know it's and issue and that they are working on an update...otherwise I don't know if I should stick it out or not. I waited months for this phone but texting is more of a hassle due to the delay and inability to do anything else within text messages while it is trying to send. Also if I exit out and go to my browser, sometimes it won't send at all. Further, I'm having trouble even receiving some text messages. Sometimes they just never show up and i'll receive a call wondering why I didn't reply. Went through all trouble shooting with at&t and they can't seem to figure it out either since my network connection is good. This is a huge problem to have no idea when I'm not receiving certain text messages at random...
Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Bell

Same issue over here.

If it's a text I'm sending to someone I havent texted before or who I havent texted in a while, I get the lag. But if it's someone who I'm in an ongoing conversation with, everything runs fine. I'm also running the latest OS.