Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Three UK

Q10 started only test mode

[ Edited ]

Hi
Not normal started OS only started test mode and still not update os not recovery os please help see pictures

Only start test mode

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Q10 started only test mode

Can you explain how this may have happened?

You may be able to update the OS using this method:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-10-OS-Device-Software/Upgrading-BB10-OS-Using-Sach...

If that doesn't work I'd move on to this method here:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-10-OS-Device-Software/Upgrading-OS10-devices-using...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

i using update second method 100% loading and now problem started phone see video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCz5KGX4N8Q&feature=youtu.be

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Torch-Q10-Passport
My Carrier: Vodafone

while you are updating have you got the phone plugged into the mains power and using wifi and not data plan to update.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Your video doesn't work for me. It errors on the server. Can you describe the problem you're now having?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Torch-Q10-Passport
My Carrier: Vodafone

video shows red light blinking once and then 6 times, 3 second gap and same again.

Guru II

You might try the autoloader one more time. Make sure you get the full loader with a radio.

Highlighted
New Contributor

not started led blink 7-8 times and the same situation try agein youtube video new link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCz5KGX4N8Q

Guru II

I would say something is wrong with the device hardware. Contact the place of purchase for any warranty service that may be available.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10 RFF91LW
My Carrier: Digicel/Airtel/3/T-Mobile

Hmmm, I have seen this issue, on a 'decommissioned' main board. Was this from a new phone or a repaired one ? The one I saw behaving like this had no IMEI or PIN on it.

From that TEST screen, select OPTIONS - DEVICE INFO.