Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Remember Folders

Every time I store a message in a  Remember Folder it disappears in a day or so.  Where can I find my emails and how do I stop this?

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Blackberry Classic
My Carrier: Swisscom

Re: Remember Folders

The "Remember" applications is used to store tasks and notes. It also holds a folder called "Flagged Messages".

If you flag a mail (resulting in a red flag icon), it will appear in the "Flagged Messages" folder, but it is also still in your Inbox.

So I don't see your issue. Please explain how you exactly "store a message in a Remember Folder". Which folder is that?
New Contributor

I flag the email and move it into folder that is stored in the remember app.  The folder contained in the remember app shows how many emails it contains.  Then one or two days after I have stored them they disappear and the folder is empty when I open it....Jeff

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Blackberry Classic
My Carrier: Swisscom

Is this folder synchronized? (Synchronized folders have 2 round arrows in their icon). What is that folder called exactly?
New Contributor

The app came with my Q10 and is called Remember.  Inside you create folders...you pick a colour and name the file and them put your emails in them...I saw how to do this on youtube.  Jeff