Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Orange

Ringtones

On my new Blackberry Q10 I would like to change the ringtone from one of the three rather boring and very similar sounding ones that come with the phone.  But unlike my previous Blackberry Bold which had a long list of ringtones, the Blackberry Q10 doesn't have any.  I'm guessing some sort of app/download is required to choose a ringtone but no mention of this in the manual (I have read all 80 pages) and no mention anywhere else of what to do here.  Can someone help please?  How do I do this?  Blackberry - why are there no instructions ANYWHERE about how to do this? 

Solutions: 6,329
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Ringtones

Several sources of additional ringtones are in this thread:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/old-BB-ringtones-for-BB10/m-p/2222163#M9609

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Ringtones

I now have file of old ring tones saved on my q-10. How do I access them to use them? Thanks