Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: 9630
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: SOOO disappointed with the Q10 :(

All in all, this seems to be a pretty labor-intensive device.  What we need done well just isn't there any more, while layers of complexity have been added.  I really don't want my music and documents added, nor do I want my social contacts linked, nor do I want my Contacts and Calendar in the 'cloud.'  There's just too much linking going on out there.  I'll work with this for a day or so, then it's probably back to Old Bold as long as it lasts, then back to the Day-Timer.

Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Tmobile

I am giving my Q10 a big fat red F. It simply sucks! I have all the same issues as you. Contacts sucks. Addressing an email is absurd and all those stupid random email addresses that come up that you can't turn off or delete, WTF! I wish I could use a touch screen to type I would go android or iOS in a second. This really sucks. I got my first berry in 1998. This is the first time I am truly pissed off.
Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: verizon

I also agree with much of what was said about the omission of some critical functions. I am a long time blackberry user and my contract was up yesterday. Went to look at the Q10 and was disappointed that some of the key functions of my blackberry bold 9930 were missing. I would of thought they would have kept these functions and just added many of the upgrades they have. Two of my business partners that were also long time blackberry users also recently switched to the S4 because of the same issues. Not sure how blackberry came to these decisions. I use my blackberry mostly for business and theses functions were critical for speed and simplicity.

I echo the comments below on the buttons that made navigating so much easier. I am now debating on sticking with my bold or going to Samsung also Smiley Sad

Oh yes and truly the biggest failing is the lack of the top buttons from the Bold: Send, Menu, tracked/clicker, Back, and end call these tactile buttons made navigation SOOOO quick and streamlined. Without them blackberry feels lost and confusing to navigate