09-24-2013 02:00 PM
I have lost several calls due to screen flashing off and on during incoming calls. This also makes it difficult to conference call while screen is flashing on and off. HELP!
09-27-2013 07:02 AM
Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
Can you please confirm a few things regarding the issue you are experiencing?
1. When did the issue start?
2. Is there a protective case on the BlackBerry device?
3. Is the device active with a corporate environment (BlackBerry Enterprise Server)?
4. What is the BlackBerry smartphone? (Q10, Z10 or BBOS device)?
5. What is the software version of the BlackBerry smartphone? Settings>About>Category "OS">OS version. OR Options>Device>About Device Versions (v7.x.x.x)
I look forward to your reply
Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
12-19-2013 08:57 AM
I am also having a similiar problem. After starting up an application; seems to be any application, the screen will start flashing off and on. This is becoming very annoying. The problem stated about two week ago. New applications I have downloaded most recently are: BBVE, SayIt and StarTracker. I'm not saying theses apps are responsible for the problem just letting you know what's recently new on my Z10.
To answer your questions:
1. about 2wo weeks ago
2. Yes a silicon rubber protective case that back and sides, not the screen.
3. Its a personnel device, no BES
5. SW version 10.2.0.429
Hope you can help
05-23-2015 01:47 AM
Was there ever a reply or resolution to this?
One of the few frustrations with my Q10 is that the screen flickers on and off during calls. This makes it difficult to, for example, enter numbers when i need to dial an extension; to enter numbers to access a conference call; or even to hang up at the end of the call.
It's not the handset, as I have replaced it once and it is still happening.