06-06-2013 02:55 PM
I'm switching from 9220 to Q10. I used bb links to make the switch. Everything went smoothly but I cannot access my bbm in Q10. whenever I try to, the restoring message appears. Can anyone help me please.
06-06-2013 03:52 PM
06-06-2013 04:21 PM
06-22-2013 04:30 PM
06-23-2013 02:26 AM
I think I found out what was wrong. The BBM files were too big to restore.
How to solve it?
restore through wifi!!
if it still doesn't work, do steps 1 to 8.
1. make sure you have BBM services (I suggest you call your network carriers)
2. back up your phone (i think Link is having problems though)
3. wipe data (i started from zero)
4. turn on Q10, during setup, do not enter any BB ID. skip that step
5. once set up is done, resend service books (http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB05010)
6. turn on airplane mode, then disable
7. go to BBM app
8. enter your old BB ID, restore over WIFI, then once done, restore phone messages etc.
enter a new BB ID, start from scratch.
*i'm still trying to figure out how to keep messages and contacts while using a different BB