Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: BBZ10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Sync between Outlook and BBQ10

I also forgot to say that I am using icloud contacts and calendar within outlook. Could that make a difference? I went to icloud when I could not get my  outlook  contacts and calendar to sync with my new BBZ10 in January. It was working perfectly until about 3 weeks ago. I finally noticed there was a new Link upgrade that looked like the old BB Device Manager way of syncing. After some trial and error it worked.

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: 1010

Thanks, but i can ionly see one option - being the last 30 days and future - there is no other option showing from the drop down box. Have deselected contacts and tried again - but no luck - sync unsuccesful again

Contributor
My Device: BBZ10
My Carrier: Rogers

The options I selected were:

"1-way sync to device", "do not sync conlicting" and "30 days and future". I had at least 2 options for each. I went back to check and it showed "all entries" as an option. Not that it matters because I didn't select it! But I do not understand why that option does not show for you. Perhaps you do not have 30 days of history?? Well - try a one-way sync and see if that helps. It is all I can suggest. Good night!

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: 1010

thanks - tried one way - but still unsuccesful............