Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Text changes to MMS mode

I've had the same problem but owned for 6 months and stuck w/BBerry. That wouldn't be my issue. Hmmm

I have had a blackberry for 5-6 years. Upgraded a few curves, now have the Q10. I never had an iphone, I don't know what people are talking about w contacts on sim card. I did a software upgrade to the latest Q10 last week. I have the latest now. Everything worked great, but now I'm experiencing this chaos of sending text msgs twice and every msg is MMS no matter what. Some of my friends can't even open my msgs it's like they are being sent an attachment or being asked to download from online a simple txt msg!!! I never had these probs until I downloaded the upgrade. Before the upgrade my browser would freeze all the time but that seems fine after upgrade, now it is txt msg chaos. What happened ever since blackberry announced financial probs??? I hope it gets fixed soon bc I rely on txt a lot and now it's making my life miserable.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10

what a nightmare. but rest assured junk like this was going on way before they publicly announced financial problems. Check the OMG blackberry deleted my hub thread from Apr or May...seems like BlackBerry has more pressing focuses than key functionality that other device uses take for granted.
New Contributor

Exact same here. It started after a recent upgrade. Now that you mention, browser seems to be faster but the texting mess hasn't cleared up in spite of everyone's suggestions. Frustrating. Only happens with a couple of my contacts - not all....
Contributor
My Device: Q 10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Having the same Problem. Has anyone found a solution please?