Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Mobily

Tool Bar in New Blackberry Devices

Hi...

I wonder Why Did Blackberry Remove the Tool Bar (Cursor, Option ,Dial & End Call Buttons ) in the new devices that have been released recently such Q10 

which that Feature was A unique thing & it’s A Signature for Blackberry Devices Since the beginning of the Company like 9700,9790,9900 

also it’s is very Important to me & the Other Users who like this Buttons Bar…I think 

My Wish from blackberry that Re Use the Tool bar for the upcoming devices in the Future.

Please Press Like if you are with me in this...

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Tool Bar in New Blackberry Devices

Generally modern users want as much screen real estate as possible, making the screen a touch screen and moving these functions to that made it possible to have a compact phone with a moderately large screen suitable for browsing, playing games and viewing emails without excessive scrolling.

Who knows though, a reevaluation of what the USP is for BlackBerry may well see them return to putting these back in. Don't hold your breath though.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.