Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
Super Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10

Warranty help.

I need help from a mentor or a Blackberry VIP by a a PM or just on this.

Who covers warranty for Blackberry Smartphones from a a phone Co?

Is there any statement from or on Blackberry website that says a user can not contact Blackberry about any Warranty questions or help and Blackberry wont deal with warranty.

Who is it up too to say a phone have physical damage the cell phone Co or Blackberry that sends rules to a phone Co?

Opinion- If my Blackberry wont charge and the port is in shape and everyday use of charging. Would you say defect or or damage by the user?

If you can help me thanks and if not thats okay no big deal.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Please give me Kudos if you feel like I helped you

Thank you
cuse165
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Warranty help.

If you purchased your phone from an authorized seller (i.e. your carrier with whom you have monthly service), they are responsible for all warranty work. If they are unable to resolve your issue you can request to be escalated to BlackBerry at no cost to you. However if they deem that the issue is caused by you, your chances of getting warranty work are zero.

Cheers. Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.