Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Swisscom
Accepted Solution

Web Calendar on Q10

Hello, how can i use a webcalendar..like this:webcal://www.google.com/calendar/ical/spielplan.1.bundesliga%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics (german) on the Q10. I get an error message and don`t know, how i can estabilsh it.

Is everybody there with any experience?

Thank you.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Web Calendar on Q10

Hello,

This should work:

• Article ID: KB33093 How to setup Google Calendar synchronization via CalDAV on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry 10 smartphone

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

I posted in your other thread that the link you posted is for a calendar event or import into Outlook. There should be another link for that calendar that will allow you to add it as a subscribed calendar if it's not associated with your own email account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

@ sdgardne

SOrry, that`s not what i mean!

Don`t want the google calendar......as it wrote, i want web calendars as football, holidays and others...

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Sorry...the link you gave was www.google.com (but I did not click it...I never click links I don't know about), for which calendars can be integrated via CalDav. I've no idea if the specific calendar you desire can be done as such, but if it can and is on Google, then the instructions provided should work. If the calendar is somewhere else, then you need to inquire with them if they support CalDav or EAS for calendar integration to the BB calendar app.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor

i don`t want import or use it into Outlook and want use Outlook...i ask for integrate webcalendars on the Q10...

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

[ Edited ]

I answered your other post on the same question. Web calendars can be added by going to Accounts >Add Account >Subscrived Calendar. You will need the webcal server address and the credentials to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

it`S not correct: http://www.ifeiertage.de/de-s.ics this webcalendar has *.ics and i add it to my Q10 !!!!

Guru II

[ Edited ]

OK, doing a little more reading the .ics calendar format can be used in the Subscribed calendar. If you're adding via the Subscribed Calendar instructions I posted above and it doesn't work then either the calendar isn't shared properly or you don't have the proper permissions.

From the Helpblog:

Bonus – Subscribe to a public calendar

If you are using BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.2 or later, you have the ability to subscribe to public calendars using the following steps:

On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen
Tap Accounts, followed by selecting Add Account
Tap Subscribed Calendar
In the Calendar Name field, enter a name for the calendar
In the Server Address field, enter the address of the public calendar in ICS format
E.g. http://server/calendar.ics
Tap Done

http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2013/10/five-tip-friday-blackberry-10-calendar/