Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Super Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
Accepted Solution

Web browser help.

I have the BlackBerry Q10 and Verizon is my provider. Is there a way to set Google as the default search and not Bing?

Thanks
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Please give me Kudos if you feel like I helped you

Thank you
cuse165
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Web browser help.

Open your browser and type a search in the address bar. As soon as you start typing, your entry will appear at the top of the page with a magnifying glass beside it. Tap the right side of that line and choose an alternate search provider. From then on when you do a search, that's the provider that will appear.

I hope that helps you. Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Super Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10

Re: Web browser help.

Thank you very much that was easy!!

Thanks
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Please give me Kudos if you feel like I helped you

Thank you
cuse165