Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Super Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Classic
My Carrier: Bite

Re: Why I'm giving up my Q10 to go back to the Bold 9900 - v2

if q4 they should be able to improce and adjust the OS10 for Q20. 

hope they announce BIS now Smiley Happy

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Keep hoping. Everything is possible.
>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Q 10
My Carrier: T MOBILE USA

Ok guys,we had nice chat. Now can I somehow send my complain to RIM? And to Blackberry company? I mean I bought their product, should be way how to have an answer from them. Can not be all end up in Comunity Forum where customers exchange opinions and experience trying to help each other. THX.
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

blckbrryUserFrom2006 wrote:
Ok guys,we had nice chat. Now can I somehow send my complain to RIM? And to Blackberry company? I mean I bought their product, should be way how to have an answer from them. Can not be all end up in Comunity Forum where customers exchange opinions and experience trying to help each other. THX.

Wow.  Punctuation and lower case font. 

suggestions@blackberry.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

We need facts,we need firm grip and stand from blackberry company. Because we know that not everything is possible, and when I have to come in store and if I tell: I HOPE I WILL PAY ,I will not get a phone, OBVIOUSLY...
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

A new device is coming, the Q20. I have no use for the trackpad and hard key belt but it's coming back. They are listening.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Telling my mail is "headache" and hard to read is not fair! Obviosly I'm not english mother tangue,and it is miracle I can write or read english. Guys comon, if u buy roumanian product,good one,or lauzy one, and u have to chat in roumanian,and then one roumanian guy write u: oh,ur roumanian is diffi to read...IMEAN,YEAH, it is...so pls a bit of emapthySmiley Happy)..and thx for good will...
Guru II

I have no problem with a language barrier. It happens here al the time and we do our best to understand each other. Posting in all caps, all in one paragraph with little punctuation isn't proper in any language (that I know of) and makes it truly difficult to read. I know you can do it because your last couple of posts have been totally readable.

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

And we can't forward your issue(s) to BlackBerry, even if I understood what they are.

You can via the email address above or by escalating them via your mobile provider.
>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Super Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Classic
My Carrier: Bite

[ Edited ]

i think this Q20 device will distinguish whether BlackBerry will live as we know them (positive scenario) or will have to transfer into something much specific and smaller. 

of course they have to fix all the bugs in OS10 but not only that they have to improve the calendar, hub, tasks. 

for instance, another annoying thing is that in OS7 BB remembered what email you used for what contact, here in OS10 it doesnt have that.

Email contacts do not associate with contacts.

Once the phone rings it doesnt show the company name for the contact as it does in os7. very useful for me. 

button line, they have to make a similar device to 9900 but with better & more modern grafics, speed, camera. dust and wet protection would be awesome to have so we can use the phone on the beach and dont worry about them getting hurt. 

i think new ceo will know this byhimself once he starts using the Q10. has he? that should kick some **bleep**. 

Mod Edit: Edited content to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.