Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: EE (UK)

Re: Why I'm giving up my Q10 to go back to the Bold 9900

Ha ha, in truth so much has changed over the last 10 years of in technology it feels like 20.
Regular Contributor
My Carrier: MTN South Africa

That is a fact! Perhaps that is why BB20Years used that in his name
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
My Carrier: EE (UK)

Either that or he's a time traveller? Either way he's treating JSanders rather harshly. There is no way he works for BlackBerry and, in my opinion at least, is one of the most helpful people on the forums. Strident yes but no nonsense either.
Regular Contributor

JSanders is the type of person I like to work with, he tells me straight when I'm wrong (as he did when I first posted) and then he still helps me. Although our core principles regarding what the issue is is different, he is still willing to go out of his way to help.
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

If you're someone who loves the 9900, but hates the Q10 I don't see what the iPhone offers that makes it better than either? The Z10 does everything the iPhone does, but better. The ONLY area where iPhone is better is when it comes to the availability of 3rd party apps. And OS 10.2.1 goes a long ways toward that issue. Beyond that I just don't get it.

Quit with the personal attacks. You don't know JSanders at all, nor do you know where he's been or not been. He is NOT a BlackBerry employee, nor am I.

If you switched back to the 9900 and want to post here on why you did that, that's great. Talking trash about everything else just to win your own argument is pointless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Solutions: 6,379
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

BBUser20yrs wrote:

JSanders don't pretend to know me or know what I have been using for the last 20 years.  Everyone here knows you work for blackberry and same as the company you can't seem to realize the company is folding.

Dude, you don't have any clue how silly that makes you look, do you? "Everyone here knows..."? REALLY, do they, everyone? That I work for BlackBerry?

Good, now all the others know how foolish you look saying that.

BBUser20yrs wrote:

your personal attack on me lets me know you are running out of excuses but keep defending the OS10 and tote the company line. 

No one has made personal attacks on you. Don't play the victim. I stated factually that you have not been a BlackBerry user for 20 years. You have not been. No one has been.

One thing in which you have succeeded is keeping this thread off-topic with your blather and petty comments.

If you need help with the device, please ask for help. If you just want to keep making derisive comments you'll be proven to be the forum troll you're pretending not to be.

20 years, lol.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Regular Contributor
My Device: Playbook 64 GB (used on Wi-Fi); 9900
My Carrier: T-Mobile-US (for 9900)

Latest concept shows off BlackBerry 10 slider with 5" screen - and TrackPad / keyboard

Just read the article dated 11 December on CrackBerry - an updated Torch?? - a Q40 "Samson" - picture shows TrackPad and the other keys on that row. 

The article seems to be based on 'speculation' from CrackBerry reader SenorPistachio. Generated three pages of comments in CrackBerry's 'Rumored Devices' forum - shows the two camps, Pro-TrackPad, and Anti-TrackPad.

Unfortunately, seems just 'speculation'...but I'd buy one if it were available. !!!

GeorgeB

Regular Contributor

DUDE, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!! YOU HAVE JUST MADE MY DAY (even though its only speculation, it gives me hope!)

I'll keep an eye on Crackberry

Thanks for that bit of information!!
Regular Contributor

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

I wouldn't give that much merit just yet. The buttons look too much like the 9860. Anything is possible, though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!