Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Why I'm giving up my Q10 to go back to the Bold 9900

augusts wrote:
And what would add some credibility to take of those Refresh buttons here and there, phones should be in sync & automatically rather that manual refresh. You never know what is the latest update if there is refresh so you start pushing it all the time just to make sure you have the most recent everything. Os7 don't have that and you can trust it.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Super Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Classic
My Carrier: Bite

John, I don't want solutions that is true cos there are still too many bugs to take it seriously.
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Then why are you bothering to post in this thread? Please, take it somewhere else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Super Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Classic
My Carrier: Bite

Refresh button in calendar, email etc.
Guru II

augusts wrote:
Refresh button in calendar, email etc.

I know where and what they are.  I also know what they're used for and why they're there.   You, apparently, don't. 

Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

augusts doesn't even have a Q10, hasn't had for months./

Ima gonna knickname you "Burrito".

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Highlighted
My Device: 0

Thank you for participating in this conversation. As the topic has run off-topic it is now closed for review and should be reopened on completion of the review. 

If you wish to discuss the Q10 issues further, from a support perspective, please feel free to open a new topic.

Thank you

Chronos                                                                                                      New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png  AS3.png  CG2.png